2011年3月31日星期四

Some style of gothic lolita dress

Yesterday evening, I wore a sweet Lolita dress to join a Christmas 2010 party organized by my friends. When I came to the party, I suddenly felt a little weird and restrained, since a couple of eyes were put on me, then I saw my friends open big mouth "wow". They said how lovely and girly I am! However,I surprise what I look like as a mother of child of three years old. So I want to post here to express how exciting I am now. The Gothic Lolita dress The Gothic Lolita dress is one of the most common Lolita dress sub-types that exist. Such accessories as rosaries and roses are common. The colors tend to be dark, although dark makeup may be worn with lighter colors. It is not uncommon to see the Gothic Lolita dress wearing a mixture of light and dark colors. For instance, a light blue Lolita dress with black lace gloves may be the preference of a Gothic Lolita dress. This is also a style that caters to those girls wanting to try Lolita dress for the first time. A Gothic Lolita dress outfit like all Lolita dress styles, is very modest in today’s standards. As with other Lolita dress styles a Gothic Lolita dress can usually be recognised by the bell-shaped skirt, and puff-sleeves. A Gothic Lolita dress is usually comprised of black or rich dark colors such as burgundy, purple and navy. It is common for this style to involve details in complementary or contrasting colors, such as the infamous black and white coordination choice.

没有评论:

发表评论